Statement on what I would like to see/gain from collaboration in MWStake
- MWStake's mission shall be to support its members in their strategic and daily work to satisfy their customers' requirements.
- MWStake's membership shall stay coherent, efficient and effective.
- MWStake shall dogfeed on its dedication to structured information and structure its addressed aspects e.g. in accordance with https://smw-cindykate.com/main/File:Enterprise_Knowledge_Management_Roles_Use_Cases_and_Tools_Methodologies.png.
- Membership could cost e.g. $100.-/year/vote.
- The money shall be allocated solely to code development projects.
- Potential code development projects are to be sent in to the moderator including user stories to be implemented.
- At monthly MWStake meetings the moderator moderates a discussion on current code development projects addressing corresponding user story priorities and estimated cost.
- Fundable code development projects get voted on.
- Fundable code development projects that get at least 50% of all entitled votes get authorization.
- Authorized code development projects get a single product owner and at least one developer (must not be the same people).
- The single product owner gets remunerated with the equivalent of 3h of development work.
- The developer gets remunerated in accordance with the cost estimation agreed to.
- Fall SMWCon 2015 in Review (15 November 2015 17:42:04)
- 4 October 2019 MWstake Meeting
- 6 September 2019 MWstake Meeting
- 3 May 2019 MWstake Meeting
- MWStake board meeting (Bylaws)
- MWStake board meeting
- 1 June 2018 MWstake Meeting
- 2 June 2017 MWstake Meeting
- 10 February 2017 MWstake Meeting
- Wikimedia Developer Summit 2017 (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- 5 August 2016 MWstake Meeting
- 8 July 2016 MWstake Meeting
- 8 January 2016 MWstake Meeting
- 11 December 2015 MWstake Meeting
- 6 November 2015 MWstake Meeting