|Date (UTC):||28 January 2021 03:30:00 - 28 January 2021 04:30:00
|Attendees:||, , , , , , ,|
From the minutes of the last meeting. We need to flesh out the areas of activity for 2021:
- MWStake.org and WikiApiary.org hosting
- Code of Conduct
- MWStake Membership
- Credit Card processing for all options (individual, corporate, donations, conference tickets, etc.)
- Acquiring new members
- Acquiring new sponsors
The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.
- Welcome Bernhard as the newest Board Member
- What are some problems you want to solve?
- I'd live to solve the SMW development issue
First the compatibility with MW 1.35
- SMW is already compatible, however other extensions aren't. For example Semantic Glossary.
- We need a process for testing (extensions) and a list of "watched/tracked" extensions
- What about recording problems/tracking bugs? Is that just done on extension talk pages?
- Yeah, that's a problem
- Yes, I share your concern, especially with upcoming changes to core
- Jeroen does not have the time to take on full scale support of SMW, but there is definitely a need
- We have a forked version of Semantic Glossary on 1.35 and we can share
- That's actually part of the problem, there are lots of people/companies with fixes, but not submitting PR to fix the codebase
- Code of Conduct
- Code of conduct in MWStake I put the
- We need to discuss how this is handled. The reporting person's identity should be anonymous
Should it be both secret (only a few people on a code of conduct committee or something should see it) and anonymous (not everyone or anyone? knows who the reporting person is)?
- I think there would be a group that knows the person reporting but beyond that they remain anonymous
Sounds like we need to create a group. Should it be only Board Members, only Individual Members, or at least 1 Board Member?
- Not all Board, there could be an issue with the Board
- Probably a few people. Not 10, more like 3
- MWStake.org & WikiApiary.com hosting
- Who can help?
- & can help
- I have some AWS experience
- Next meetings
I'd like to talk about the "MWStake Machinery" (How Board Members are voted on in elections, Annual Meeting of Members, etc.)
- We should discuss this in 2 weeks (after next weeks regular MWStake meeting)
There's the regular MWStake meeting next week
- We should publicize this again
- I'd like to talk about the "MWStake Machinery" (How Board Members are voted on in elections, Annual Meeting of Members, etc.)
- Conference platform
this page for more informationSee