|Date (UTC):||17 July 2020 02:30:00 - 17 July 2020 03:30:00
|Attendees:||, , , ,|
The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.
- MWStake Brokerage
- Action Item
- (Lex) We should provide a matching service via TWebC
- (Bryan) Lex and I discussed reserving 4% of the dues for project management which would be $100 of Gold ($2,500) and $200 of Platinum ($5,000)
- (Mark) I recommend a round # of 5% which would be $125 of Gold ($2,500) and $250 of Platinum ($5,000)
- (Bryan) We shouldn't "sole source" the developer so make sure we aren't biased, ideally we can have 3 developers quote each project (pulled from TWebC)
- (Cindy) Should TWebC be public or private?
- Based on input from Cindy, Lex, and Bryan, it sounds like open is preferred
- (Cindy) "Trusted" with regards to TWebC means certified by MWStake
- MediaWiki Blog
- (Mark from his communication with Markus) Using the domain (mediawiki.blog) will probably not be OK for us (MWStake) as is, but possibly OK if we were a Thematic Group
- Credit Card Processing
- (Mark) Wikidata has an update via email
- (Mark) If we want any changes made, we should make them quickly
- (Bryan) What about conference dues or sponsor project costs if they go beyond (8 or 16 hours)? Should we have an ability for an open field?
- (Mark) Yes we should, we should reach out and discuss this
- Action Item
- Collection Extension
- Next Meeting
- (Mark) A vote was called with a unanimous yes to have another meeting in a month (around August 14th)
this page for more informationSee