|Date (UTC):||6 July 2023 15:30:00 - 6 July 2023 16:00:00
|Attendees:||, , , ,|
The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.
- Couldn't find a host, it may be fully virtual this year
- Tentative dates November 27th-29th
- Try to avoid other conferences:
- Might use the EventYay platform, same used by the WMF
- Could send out an email about being virtual & make sure nobody wants to host
- Wolfgang wanted to set-up a PhD level workshop
- Should we collaborate with a University?
- Originally a WMF hackathon project
- Both WikiBase Solutions & Hallo Welt are working on a solution
- Trying to get both companies to collaborate
- MediaWiki Name in Conferences
- Ideally MediaWiki Conference (MWCon)
- Cindy talked to people at the foundation, there is some reservation coming from the WMF regarding confusion about the name or obligation from the WMF
- Some other names were suggested, but would be good to understand the feasibility of using MediaWiki Conference
- Group Updates
- Board Members - Adam should be back, check into his willingness to reattend
- Do we need to have an official "Member Meeting" or has the monthly MWStake Meetings sufficed?
this page for more informationSee