|Date (UTC):||3 July 2020 02:30:00 - 3 July 2020 03:30:00
|Attendees:||, , , , , ,|
The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.
- MWStake Brokerage Plan
- (Cindy) I have some issues with the way it is written
- (Cindy) Question of how to handle money, especially in the case that the project is larger than 8/16 hours and the sponsor is willing to pay
- (Mark) Should we actually do this?
- (Bryan & Lex) Work together to define the full process for project brokerage
- Credit Card Payment
- (Mark) Take the discussion offline with regards to the steps required for credit card payments
- MediaWiki Blog Domain
- (Markus) I have reached out to WMF Trademarks but haven't heard back
- (Markus) I will follow-up so we have a decision
- (Mark) Should we transfer the domain to MWStake now?
- (Markus) I don't want to transfer twice. I plan on holding off until we hear back from the WMF. If it's OK that MWStake holds the domain or should we give it to the WMF and possibly find a new domain.
- Next Board Meeting
- (Mark) Next meeting in 2 weeks @ the same time (July 16th @ 2:30 UTC)
this page for more informationSee