|Date (UTC):||8 May 2020 14:00:00 - 8 May 2020 15:00:00
|Attendees:||, , , , , ,|
- Review Dues Schedule
- Credit Card Payments
- Dues Schedule
- (Eric-Jan) Evita and I worked on the Dues Schedule
- (Eric-Jan) The Platinum level cost was lowered to be more realistic
- (Eric-Jan) Gold, Silver, and Bronze were changed appropriately
- (Eric-Jan) Max Users were updated
- (Eric-Jan) Votes were changed
- (Eric-Jan) Quantified guaranteed projects & benefits
- (Markus) Question about Platinum Projects & Events, does this mean that MWStake will coordinate the event?
- (Bryan) I believe this would give them the right to have a conference/event under the MWStake umbrella, but they would need to coordinate it (i.e. NASA sponsors an event at their facility and coordinates it with minor help from MWStake.
- (Lex) Can we just pay for more votes? For example if almost enough was given to fund a project, can someone just pay the last part to see it completed?
- (Evita) There was some discussion about this at EMWCon
- (Bryan) If someone only wants code written and are willing to pay the total, they can pay a developer themselves at any time.
- (Bryan) I think there is an idea of a marketplace and an idea of voting that are being combined. The idea of a "wanted functionality" marketplace is compelling, but voting isn't only about code, but things like the next Board Member, Conference location, spending money on marketing, etc.
- (Cindy) I see a few issues:
- I see a problem with the guaranteed projects, the way it is written, a Platinum member would get both (8 hours and 16 for a total of 24)
- Discounted registration could be difficult if there is a large company that sends everyone
- Guaranteeing a talk? This should be checked with the Program Chair
- Branding the event could be a problem since MWStake doesn't "own" SMWCon or EMWCon
- The "Max Users" doesn't make sense, I propose it should be removed
- (Eric-Jan) We should start a page to further clarify details to address all these questions. The main page is an overview, the new page will dive deeper
- (Markus) Do we want to allow Board Member nomination? It could lead to a take-over
- (Eric-Jan) Possibly a "Non-voting" Board Member position?
- Evita to update the Dues schedule based on the discussion
- (Mark) Called a vote to allow a waiver of notice to schedule another meeting in 2 weeks
- Vote received unanimous approval
- Mark to schedule follow-up meeting
- Credit Card integration
- (Mark) We need to look into this.
this page for more informationSee