Difference between revisions of "Event:92"

From mwstake
Jump to: navigation, search
(Notes: Added notes.)
(Notes: Completed item)
 
Line 41: Line 41:
 
#** [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231958 PageForms: Hidden mandatory fields without defaults can keep the user from submitting the form without any error message]
 
#** [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231958 PageForms: Hidden mandatory fields without defaults can keep the user from submitting the form without any error message]
 
#** [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231957 PageForms: Should allow user to submit a form if there are restricted mandantory fields without defaults that the user cannot fill]
 
#** [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T231957 PageForms: Should allow user to submit a form if there are restricted mandantory fields without defaults that the user cannot fill]
 
 
# '''(Lex) SMWCon 2019'''
 
# '''(Lex) SMWCon 2019'''
 
#* Semantic MediaWiki [https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2019/ConferenceMap Aspect Map] & [https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2019/ConferenceMap#tab=Underlying_Model Underlying Model]
 
#* Semantic MediaWiki [https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2019/ConferenceMap Aspect Map] & [https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Fall_2019/ConferenceMap#tab=Underlying_Model Underlying Model]
Line 53: Line 52:
 
#** Should we attempt a Rapid Grant?
 
#** Should we attempt a Rapid Grant?
 
#** (Brian W.) Grant department not apart of the technical team so a "graceful degradation of 3rd party support" may not be something the grant department is concerned with.
 
#** (Brian W.) Grant department not apart of the technical team so a "graceful degradation of 3rd party support" may not be something the grant department is concerned with.
#** {{Action}} (Bryan) Bryan will submit a Rapid Grant for conference videography
+
#** {{Action}} <span style="background-color:#ccffcc; border:1px solid #00cc00; border-radius:3px; font-weight:bold;>Complete</span> {{Check mark}} (Bryan) Bryan will submit a Rapid Grant for conference videography
 
# '''(Lex) Community Cooperation'''
 
# '''(Lex) Community Cooperation'''
 
#* {{Action}} (Lex) SMW should be the kick-off for extension stewardship
 
#* {{Action}} (Lex) SMW should be the kick-off for extension stewardship

Latest revision as of 18:57, 9 September 2019

Blank.png Date (UTC): 6 September 2019 15:30:00 - 6 September 2019 16:30:00
Blank.png URL: https://meet.google.com/mdd-ufhn-ksb

Person.png Attendees: Brian Wolf,Bryan Hildebrand,Daren Welsh,Evita Hollis,Lex Sulzer,Mark Hershberger,Vincent Brooks

Click for time zone conversion

Meeting agenda[edit]

  1. Wait for attendees & chat 5 min
  2. Wiki Quickie 10 min Daren ACTION ITEM
  3. SMWCon Fall 2019 15 min Lex ACTION ITEM

Notes[edit]

Shared notes: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/mwstake-2019-09

  1. (Daren) Presented his SemanticActions extension
  2. Add new action & set-up a board
    • (Brian W.) Commented on the history of Phabricator, Gerrit, and the usefulness of Action Trackers
  3. (Mark) Brought up a concern with Page Forms
  4. (Lex) SMWCon 2019
    • Semantic MediaWiki Aspect Map & Underlying Model
      • Conference schedule is SMW driven
    • RDFIO
      • UIC hosted SMWCon because they want this pushed forward
      • MWStake might be able to help push this forward?
    • Airy is sick, unable to help with the conference planning
    • Videography
      • €2,400 ($2,651.94)
      • Should we attempt a Rapid Grant?
      • (Brian W.) Grant department not apart of the technical team so a "graceful degradation of 3rd party support" may not be something the grant department is concerned with.
      • ACTION ITEM Complete Green tickY (Bryan) Bryan will submit a Rapid Grant for conference videography
  5. (Lex) Community Cooperation
    • ACTION ITEM (Lex) SMW should be the kick-off for extension stewardship
  6. (Mark) SMW & Elastic Search
    • Mark asked Lex & Brian W. about issues and capabilities of SMW & Elastic Search
  7. (Mark) Discussed removing Google from the loop for sign-on/authentication

Action board[edit]

Search actions Add an action See this page for more information

Open
None of these labels
+ Extension
+ Conference
[edit] Kick-off MWStake extension stewardship at SMWCon 2019
Conference
6 September 2019 MWstake Meeting

#7 Sep 27, 2019Lex Sulzer