Kick-off MWStake extension stewardship at SMWCon 2019
|Related articles||6 September 2019 MWstake Meeting|
- Decide which top 10 extensions (which are not part of the MW core) are of strategic importance for us as professional and commercial MW 3rd party users for customer projects
- Decide which community members are appointed as stewards for which of these 10 extensions
- Decide which SLA to set up (e.g. "the stewardship of the RDFIO Extension guarantees that a) 30 days after release of a new MW Core Version, the RDFIO Extension passes all unit and integration tests for an installation on the new Core and that b) 30 days after releasing a new version of one of the other 9 Top 10 Extensions, the RDFIO Extensions passes all unit and integration tests in joint operation")
- Decide which annual contribution is due for a company (e.g. 20 companies at $200/y = $4000 / 10 stewards = $400 per steward per year for "monitoring an extension")
- Decide whether the public should be excluded from this benefit or whether we should rely on FairPlay.