MWStake incorporation/Activities and Operational Information
< MWStake incorporation
Activities and Operational Information for for IRS 1024 Application.
The requirements below seem to be broken into the following:
||⇒ Governing body|
||⇒ Relationship to other organizations / campaign financing & politics|
- Provide a detailed narrative description of all the activities of the organization—past, present, and planned.
- List each activity separately in the order of importance based on the relative time and other resources devoted to the activity.
- Indicate the percentage of time for each activity.
- Each description should include, as a minimum, the following:
- Detailed description of the activity including its purpose and how each activity furthers your exempt purpose;
- When the activity was or will be initiated; and
- Where and by whom the activity will be conducted.
- List the organization’s present and future sources of financial support, beginning with the largest source first
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal contributions by the current president for WikiApiary hosting.
- Information about the organization’s governing body:
- Names, addresses, and titles of officers, directors, trustees and Annual compensation (if any)
- If now, or plan to be, connected in any way with any other organization, describe the other organization and explain the relationship (for example, financial support on a continuing basis; shared facilities or employees; same officers, directors, or trustees).
- Wikimedia Foundation, financial support via grants
- Qualifications necessary for membership in the organization; the classes of membership (with the number of members in each class); and the voting rights and privileges received.
- If any group or class of persons is required to join, describe the requirement and explain the relationship between those members and members who join voluntarily. Submit copies of any membership solicitation material. Attach sample copies of all types of membership certificates issued.
- "required to join"? No one.
- Does, or will, any part of your organization’s receipts represent payments for services performed or to be performed? If yes state in detail the amount received and the character of the services performed or to be performed.
- Has the organization made, or does it plan to make, any payments to members or shareholders for services performed or to be performed? If yes state in detail the amount paid, the character of the services, and to whom the payments have been, or will be, made.
- Has the organization spent or does it plan to spend any money attempting to influence the selection, nomination, election, or appointment of any person to any federal, state, or local public office or to an office in a political organization? If yes explain in detail and list the amounts spent or to be spent in each case
- Provide Any published pamphlets, brochures, newsletters, journals, or similar printed material regarding the organization.