|Date (UTC):||4 December 2020 03:30:00 - 4 December 2020 04:00:00
|Attendees:||, , , , ,|
The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.
- The SMWCon was both well attended and well put together (hopin.com seemed like a solid conferencing platform)
- Is it possible to get the contacts for the SMWCon attendees?
- MWStake should sponsor another event like a hackathon, create camp, etc.
- There were several talks around Wikidata
- We should push for more community involvement in developing SMW
- & get analytics on SMWCon
- Board Member Selection
- bylaws, we should be trading out Board Members every 4½ months Per the
- James hasn't had the time to attend (and there is an attendance requirement)
- Bernhard would be a good addition to the board
- to reach out to James to see if he wants to volunteer to rotate out
- CC Processing on mwstake.org
- I have made progress in adding improved error reporting
Does that mean everything is complete?
- No, individual is complete, more work remains for corporate and variable donation amounts
- Code of Conduct for MWStake
- MWStake should adopt a Code of Conduct
- We can probably use the WMF's
- to investigate incorporating a Code of Conduct
- Dell uses MW
- Dell reached out the the WMF about their use of MW
- They are using Docker internally
- I invited one of their employees to attend the next MWStake (next hour)
- Annual Report
- I will be creating the Annual Report next week
- Next Meeting
- Second Friday of the month (08JAN) to avoid the New Years Day (for the Regular Meeting and Board Meeting)
- to create and maintain 4 Regular MWStake meetings in advance on the calendar
this page for more informationSee