Difference between revisions of "Event:125"

From mwstake
Jump to: navigation, search
(Notes)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
The meeting voice transcription is available on the [[Event_talk:{{PAGENAME}}|talk page]].
 
The meeting voice transcription is available on the [[Event_talk:{{PAGENAME}}|talk page]].
 
# '''SMWCon'''
 
# '''SMWCon'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* The SMWCon was both well attended and well put together ([https://hopin.com/ hopin.com] seemed like a solid conferencing platform)
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Bryan}} Is it possible to get the contacts for the SMWCon attendees?
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} MWStake should sponsor another event like a hackathon, create camp, etc.
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} There were several talks around Wikidata
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} We should push for more community involvement in developing SMW
 +
#* {{Action}} {{Agenda presenter|Mark}} & {{Agenda presenter|Eric-Jan}} get analytics on SMWCon
 
# '''Board Member Selection'''
 
# '''Board Member Selection'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* {{Agenda presenter|Bryan}} Per the [[Bylaws#Terms|bylaws]], we should be trading out Board Members every 4½ months
 +
#* James hasn't had the time to attend (and there is an attendance requirement)
 +
#* Bernhard would be a good addition to the board
 +
#* {{Action}} {{Agenda presenter|Mark}} to reach out to James to see if he wants to volunteer to rotate out
 
# '''CC Processing on mwstake.org'''
 
# '''CC Processing on mwstake.org'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* {{Agenda presenter|Mark}} I have made progress in adding improved error reporting
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Eric-Jan}} Does that mean everything is complete?
 +
#** {{Agenda presenter|Mark}} No, individual is complete, more work remains for corporate and variable donation amounts
 
# '''Code of Conduct for MWStake'''
 
# '''Code of Conduct for MWStake'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} MWStake should adopt a Code of Conduct
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindyk}} We can probably use the WMF's
 +
#* {{Action}} {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} to investigate incorporating a Code of Conduct
 
# '''Dell uses MW'''
 
# '''Dell uses MW'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} Dell reached out the the WMF about their use of MW
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} They are using Docker internally
 +
#* {{Agenda presenter|Cindy}} I invited one of their employees to attend the next MWStake (next hour)
 
# '''Annual Report'''
 
# '''Annual Report'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* {{Action}} {{Agenda presenter|Markus}} I will be creating the Annual Report next week
 
# '''Next Meeting'''
 
# '''Next Meeting'''
#* {{Agenda presenter|XXX}} XXX
+
#* Second Friday of the month (08JAN) to avoid the New Years Day (for the Regular Meeting and Board Meeting)
 +
#* {{Action}} {{Agenda presenter|Bryan}} to create and maintain 4 Regular MWStake meetings in advance on the calendar
 +
 
 +
==Actions==
 +
{{Actionable board
 +
|All
 +
|{{PAGENAME}}
 +
|MWStake
 +
|True
 +
|View
 +
|{{PAGENAME}}
 +
}}

Latest revision as of 23:53, 5 December 2020

Blank.png Date (UTC): 4 December 2020 03:30:00 - 4 December 2020 04:00:00

Person.png Attendees: Bryan Hildebrand, Cindy Cicalese, Eric-Jan, Lex Sulzer, Mark Hershberger, Markus Glaser

Click for time zone conversion

Notes[edit]

The meeting voice transcription is available on the talk page.

  1. SMWCon
    • The SMWCon was both well attended and well put together (hopin.com seemed like a solid conferencing platform)
    • Bryan Is it possible to get the contacts for the SMWCon attendees?
    • Cindy MWStake should sponsor another event like a hackathon, create camp, etc.
    • Cindy There were several talks around Wikidata
    • Cindy We should push for more community involvement in developing SMW
    • ACTION ITEM Mark & Eric-Jan get analytics on SMWCon
  2. Board Member Selection
    • Bryan Per the bylaws, we should be trading out Board Members every 4½ months
    • James hasn't had the time to attend (and there is an attendance requirement)
    • Bernhard would be a good addition to the board
    • ACTION ITEM Mark to reach out to James to see if he wants to volunteer to rotate out
  3. CC Processing on mwstake.org
    • Mark I have made progress in adding improved error reporting
    • Eric-Jan Does that mean everything is complete?
      • Mark No, individual is complete, more work remains for corporate and variable donation amounts
  4. Code of Conduct for MWStake
    • Cindy MWStake should adopt a Code of Conduct
    • Cindyk We can probably use the WMF's
    • ACTION ITEM Cindy to investigate incorporating a Code of Conduct
  5. Dell uses MW
    • Cindy Dell reached out the the WMF about their use of MW
    • Cindy They are using Docker internally
    • Cindy I invited one of their employees to attend the next MWStake (next hour)
  6. Annual Report
    • ACTION ITEM Markus I will be creating the Annual Report next week
  7. Next Meeting
    • Second Friday of the month (08JAN) to avoid the New Years Day (for the Regular Meeting and Board Meeting)
    • ACTION ITEM Bryan to create and maintain 4 Regular MWStake meetings in advance on the calendar

Actions[edit]

Search actions Add an action See this page for more information

All
None of these labels
+ MWStake